Re: Documentation

From: Yven J. Leist (leist@gmx.li)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 05:39:58 EST

On Saturday 02 February 2002 10:18, Guillaume Chamberland-Larose wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have some linux kernel programming experience from the 2.0 days and I'd
> like to start programming it again, or at least understand the new
> features. Is there any really up-to-date information on 2.5, what's changed
> (build process, new VM, new this), what's new for developers eager to jump
> into kernel programming again? :)

http://www.kernelnewbies.org/status/status.html
provides a nice overview of 2.5 changes.
cheers,
Yven

--

Yven J. Leist - leist@beldesign.de http://www.leist.beldesign.de - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/