Re: VESA Anybody out there

From: Thomas Capricelli (tcaprice@logatique.fr)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 11:33:55 EST

Do I have to understand that you're using : "vga=ask scan" ?
this can't work, cause it doesn't mean anything.

The syntax is "vga=ask" _or_ "vga=scan"

Or, if you prefer, 'ask' is a special scan code you can put, that will ask
you (at boot time) which one you want (you'll get a list of scancode
supported by your graphic card to choose from)

best wishes,
Thomas