Want to learn

From: Todor Todorov (ttodorov@web.de)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 04:26:38 EST

Hi there,

probably an often asked question and you are most probably tired of it,
but...

I want to learn how the kernel works and how things build on top of one
another. And here I am looking at the source tree and not knowing where
to start. The 'Documentation' folder would probably be a good bet but
after that? I suupose, I could go see what is in the 'drivers' directory
but I don't think taht I would understand much of it if I don't know how
the things below work. So where should I start reading the source?
Somewhere in the 'kernel' dir? Or in 'include'? or in 'asm'???

I would appreciate any useful advice, thanks in advance

Todor