Re: 2.4.13-ac5 D-Link GigE and MSWin transfer timeout (solved)

From: George Garvey (tmwg-linuxknl@inxservices.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 19:55:06 EST

   Just switched back to the DGE550T. A kind person wrote me that there
is an updated from D-Link in the works that solves the timeout problem,
and sent a copy of the beta driver. It has solved the problem at this
time. Wasn't just a problem with transfers with MSWin, apparently that
was a red herring (it just triggered it for me).