Re: Networking: repeatable oops in 2.4.15-pre2

From: Sven Vermeulen (sven.vermeulen@rug.ac.be)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 07:21:39 EST

J Sloan (jjs@pobox.com) wrote:
> I have been running the 2.4.15-pre kernels and
> have found an interesting oops. I can reproduce
> it immediately, and reliably, just by issuing an ssh
> command (as a normal user).

I'm currently running Linux 2.4.15-pre2 and have no troubles with ssh. I can
safely login onto other hosts, or issuing commands like
        ssh -l someuser@somehost mutt
or copy files
        scp somefile someuser@somehost:

I'm not using OpenSSH 3.0 yet (2.9p2). I'm not running any firewall or
transparent proxying.

PS My apologies that this reply isn't like it should be (no Message-ID to
   what it is replying) but I've removed the mail before I could reply...

--
Taking advice on what the GPL means from Microsoft is like taking
Stalin's word on the meaning of the US Constitution. ~(Eben Moglen)