SYN cookies security bugfix?

From: B. James Phillippe (bryanxms@ecst.csuchico.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 00:20:20 EST

Hello,

I received a forwarded message from SuSE regarding a security vulnerability
with respect to randomization of the ISN for SYN cookies - or something to
that effect. I have not been able to find the patch which addresses this
problem; if anyone can point me towards it, I would be appreciative.

thanks,
-bp

--
# bryanxms at ecst dot csuchico dot edu       Support the American Red Cross
# Software Engineer                               http://www.redcross.org