Re: Tulip Drivers Problem in 2.4.xx Kernel

From: EricMarts (martser@turtle.mine.nu)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 14:17:44 EST

Yeah I have been through that.

Get the tip of the version, compile, modprobe (insmod) etc..

no luck..

I've tried with the 2.4.x series as well as the 2.2.x series kernels.

I know that they are really seperate teams and code bases...

the one @ sourceforge was the closest.., but still spewed messages...

Same issue? Are you able to get iomem reserved, a good irq?

Eric