kernel report

From: jean marc 14dt175 (dt175@free.fr)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 06:36:01 EST

impossible to makeil modules and install it after build the kernel

I worked like this:

make xconfig
make dep (I tryed to clean to)
make bzImage
make modules
make modules_install

to make the image no problem but when I start with
make modules , I allways got the same error:
I tryed to uninstall the old modules, on /lib/modules/2.4.3-20mdk/
before run the command but same end: error:

I joint the config file of the kernel and a copy
of job with make modules
the proc files

thanks for the good job you make with the OS
and I hope to be util with this report
and I 'm ready to help you with some informations
more

By jean marc