Re: Can't compile HiSaX into 2.2.20pre9 kernel

From: Pascal Schmidt (pleasure.and.pain@web.de)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 19:25:37 EST

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Pascal Schmidt wrote:

> The strange thing is, the drivers/isdn/isdn.a included above defines
> the symbol:
> /usr/src/linux-2.2.20pre9 # nm -a drivers/isdn/isdn.a | grep HiSax_setup
> 0000043c t HiSax_setup

Whooops, silly me. The problem is of course that the small "t" indicates
that HiSax_setup is a local symbol here, where it should be global and
shown as "T". It works with 2.2.19 because there HiSax_setup is a global
symbol.

Fix should be easy, though I don't know how to fix it. ;)

--
Ciao, Pascal

-<[ pharao90@tzi.de, netmail 2:241/215.72, home http://cobol.cjb.net/) ]>-