Digest services anywhere and Re: LKML on Majordomo2 ?

From: Sandip Bhattacharya (sandipb@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 16:30:29 EST

Just another question ...

The LKML FAQ does not point out any site providing decent digest
services ... (by decent I mean it would be easier to split up the
digest using formail) The yahoogroups/egroups archive has this
horrible way of digesting mails ... Any pointers would be welcome ...

I checked the archives. There seems to a long discussion last year on
making a move to either Majordomo2 or Mailman. Mailman has improved a
lot over all this time. Is it still worth a go?

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya