Re: [ANNOUNCE] Linux Kernel 2.4.9 Docs. and Metrics

From: Paul G. Allen (pgallen@randomlogic.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 22:44:54 EST

"James G. Sack (jim)" wrote:

> At 17:24 08/21/01 -0700, "Paul G. Allen" <pgallen@randomlogic.com> wrote:
> >..It would take a *LOT* longer than a couple of hours.
>
> Oh! Well, in that case -- never mind. ;-)

I thought you might say that. :)

BTW, I too think the interface could be better, but the HTML is nothing compared to the graphical layout that is used in the program itself. I've been thinking
of posting a call tree that shows all (or at least some) of the functions from kernel boot through something like, say, complete hardware initialization.

> ..jim
>
> PS: I like your work anyway.

Thanks,

PGA