Re: Swap size for a machine with 2GB of memory

From: Kurt Garloff (garloff@suse.de)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 18:14:18 EST

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 12:08:40AM +0000, Andries Brouwer wrote:
> You give two statements. The 128 MB bound was claimed by Microsoft
> and we screamed loudly that that was a lie - now it is claimed
> by both SuSE and RedHat. Funny.

Oops!
I found /usr/share/doc/packages/yast2/README.partitioner
Embarassing; considering that YaST2 is newer then the end of this limit ...

If you found more of them, please tell me, so it gets fixed.

TiA!

--
Kurt Garloff  <garloff@suse.de>                          Eindhoven, NL
GPG key: See mail header, key servers         Linux kernel development