Re: [OOPS] repeatable 2.4.8-ac7, 2.4.7-ac6 [I] just run xdos

From: Eric W. Biederman (ebiederm@xmission.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 01:09:27 EST

Paul <set@pobox.com> writes:

> Dear Eric;
>
> No, the program isnt setuid, nor run by root, and no
> ports specified in the config. Let me know if there is anything
> further I can do.

O.k. Then it is most definentily not dosemu, but a kernel or an X bug.
Running dosemu as just dos so it runs in a terminal window will rule
out X.

If you can rule out X stracing dosemu might be of some help. The
challenge now is to track down what dosemu is doing that is triggering
the problem.

As an interrupt handler is where the oops is occuring. Finding an
immediate cause and effect could be tricky.

Eric