Oops on 2.2.19, Athlon 1ghz

From: Nate Carlson (natecars@real-time.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 09:16:49 EST

Howdy,

Running 2.2.19 on an Athlon 1ghz (200mhz fsb), 512mb memory, dpt_i2o raid
controller.. under heavy load (for instance, running jmeter against a web
server running on it), the box crashes hard, and spits out the included
Oops. I've also included the .config and ksymoops results. Anyone have any
ideas what happened here, and how we can fix it?

On another note, while the box is running, it spits out the following to
the console:

probable hardware bug: clock timer configuration lost - probably a VIA686a.
probable hardware bug: restoring chip configuration.

which seems strange.

If you need more info, feel free to ask. :)

Thanks for any help you can offer!

--
Nate Carlson <natecars@real-time.com>   | Phone : (952)943-8700