Re: Encrypted Swap

From: Christopher E. Brown (cbrown@woods.net)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 05:10:54 EST

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Rob Landley wrote:

> I can think of scenarios where "must" doesn't apply here. I've never
> personally been that paranoid, but the feds pay people to be clinically
> certifiable 24/7. (Okay, find people who are clinically certifiable and then
> hire them to do something nominally productive with it...)

        But sir I had to hit the scram button and set off the thermite
charges in order to preserve data security. The purple spiders and
the dust bunnies were in league, and offing a fiendish infiltration
plot against the United Protectorate, gOD, and the CPU! If I had not
we would have an army of cutefuzzycyberdustbunnies rampaging down the
information superhighways in a yellow steam locomotive!