Problem in Interrupt Handling ....

From: Venu Gopal Krishna Vemula (vvgkrishna_78@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 08:27:00 EST

Hi,
         I am developing a linux device driver for a
serial communication adapter which is based on
interrrupt driven IO, top half handles registering the
Immediate task queue and acknowledging to PIC, bottom
half performs the actual task of interrupt handling.

         But after some period (may be after 2 –3
hours) recv interrupts are not coming (all other type
of interrupts are Ok ..), If I reset the ISR0
(interrupt status register which contains recv
interrupt) and enable ISR0, recv interrupts are
coming.

I would appreciate if you can help solving this
problem.

regards,
Vvgkrishna_78@yahoo.com