kgdb in kerenel2.4.6 : Unable to view the global variables!!

From: jalaja devi (jala_74@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 09:59:21 EST

Hi,
I am using kgdb for kernel2.4.6. But I am unable to
see my global variables. Could anyone please tell me
how can i fix this?

Also, When i install the loadmodule.sh, it creates the
gdbscripts. When I source the gdbscript, it gives the
warning,

> > warning : section _ksymtab not found in mymodule.o
> > warning : section _archdata not found in
mymodule.o

Is that related? Any hints will be helpful

Thanks in advance,
Jalaja