Re: Fw: PATCH: creating devices for multiple sound cards

From: Chris Rankin (rankincj@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 18:42:59 EST

Hi,

I saw your email on linux-kernel; actually I'm glad
that patch *wasn't* applied because I think it was
flawed. I have recently posted a newer version to
linux-sound and sound-list@redhat.com in the hope that
the 2.4 soundcore maintainer would pick it up.

Who *is* the soundcore maintainer for 2.4? The
MAINTAINERS file says that Alan Cox is the 2.2
maintainer only.

I'll email the latest patch to linux-kernel as well,
since linux-sound appears to be dead these days.

Cheers,
Chris