Re: REVISED: Experimentation with Athlon and fast_page_copy

From: Jeremy (heffner@darkness.net)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 20:30:29 EST

Have non-production via KT133a, will test :) (tyan mobo, 1.33ghz, tulip eth, an
idea drive, nothing really exciting, just a fast ath)

-j

John R Lenton enlightened recipients with the following on 06May2001:

                          heffner at darkness.net
                       Darkness Network Engineering
                   PGP public key available on request
            My thoughts and opinions represent no one but myself