Initio maintainer?

From: Ingo Oeser (ingo.oeser@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 14:12:10 EST

[please CC me for replies on linux-scsi, since I'm only
subscribed to linux-kernel]

Hi there,

Who considers himself a maintainer of the ini9100u.[ch] ?

The driver has not been maintained since 1999, according to the
sources.

A friend of mine uses this controller for daily production on his
workstation and would like to switch to 2.4.x due to several
reasons, but the 2.4 version of this driver doesn't even detect
the controller :-(

Where do I start to get it working? Any good reference about the
linux-scsi subsystem? For drivers?

Thanks for any help

Regards

Ingo Oeser

--
10.+11.03.2001 - 3. Chemnitzer LinuxTag <http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag>
         <<<<<<<<<<<<     been there and had much fun   >>>>>>>>>>>>