Re: dhcp problem with realtek 8139 clone with rh 7.1

From: Greg (greg@performancemagic.com)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 17:14:02 EST

Hi,

joining this conversation after reading it on an archive (so am not too sure
how far it has progressed.)

Me too!

I am having the same problem as you describe.

After booting and an initial (try) use of dhcp (which will fail)
everything works fine.

Until I shutdown then I get something along the lines of "too much work on
interrupt."

Damn how annoying that was, it's been a while since I have had issues like
this with a release of a kernel.

Oh well, I'll keep looking into this.

Seeya

--
Greg
Wellington

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings.... They did it by killing all those who opposed them. - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/