Re: Why recovering from broken configs is too hard

From: David Lang (david.lang@digitalinsight.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 17:55:12 EST

but the case where this is an issue is when you have non-default items
that conflict.

unless I am mssing somethign the existing tool already handles the case
where new features get added (upgradeing kernel) or the case where some
items are not defined that are needed.

the case that Eric is saying is so hard is when you have two options
selected by the user that conflict.

David Lang