Please send your .config

From: Anuradha Ratnaweera (anuradha@gnu.org)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 09:05:10 EST

I need to do some extensive tests in compiling the Linux 2.4.x kernel
under different configurations. For that, can you please send your kernel
configuration file to me (if you don't mind, of course!).

Obviously, do not send CCs to the list.

Please do not change the subject line, (I don't mind having a Re: etc.),
because then I can filter all your replies to a single box. Also, if you
it won't be a problem, because my procmail rule to deliver kernel mailing
list mail is _BEFORE_ the rule for collecting .configs.

If you want to answer this mail _without_ a cc to the list, please change
the subject line while doing so.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anuradha