Re: [OT] automated remote install of Linux from WinNT4

From: mirabilos (eccesys@topmail.de)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 07:35:27 EST

I'd rather create a minimal partition with no (but != &h80) type,
write kind of lilo+kernel+initrd into it and execute that by let
it being called from either the MBR or NTLDR, where you can take
the images' bootsector as a file.
I start lilo from NTLDR 5 by using kind of chaining, which moves
its own code and then loads the MBR of the linux boot partition.
It's so simple that I wrote it in debug. You might wish to use it
when the install's finished.
-mirabilos

--
EA F0 FF 00 F0 #$@%CARRIER LOST