Re: Kernel doesn't create core for threads

From: Don Dugger (n0ano@valinux.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 16:03:11 EST

Zdenek-

Yes, this is a known problem. I sent out a patch last month that
fixed this problem. Unfortunately, the patch caused some kernel
hangs that I just fixed today. I'm testing the fix now so expect
a new patch either this afternoon or tomorrow that will fix this.

Don Dugger
n0ano@valinux.com
Ph: 303/938-9838