Re: All architecture maintainers: pgd_alloc()

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 04:31:39 EST

> Alan, could you delegate any of this work? Is it feasible to
> have you redirect some portion of the patch analysis and acceptance
> load to another person, other than Linus? Obviously, if the rate

To be honest I get very little patch material I didnt want to track. I get
lots of patches that are wrong, misguided, or otherwise flawed. However
I want to see those patches so I can help get them fixed.

On the whole people seem to be fairly good at sending stuff to obvious
maintainers. Sometimes I bounce a few on. Big global changes to vm/vfs I tend
to ignore because those kind of things tend to be stuff Linus cares a lot
about getting right anyway.

Alan