Re: a way to restore my hd ?

From: Ville Holma (ville.holma@pp.htv.fi)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 13:17:05 EST

Thank You everybody who helped me solve the problem. I found a working
back-up of the superblock at -b 32768 and was able to save all of my
important work from the harddrive. The filesystem was however badly
corrupted and lots of other files were truncated after e2fsck had finished.
So I ended up just re-installing my linux distribution but didn't loose any
valuable work. Lucky me.

So, again, Thank You all for the great help I received. You know who you
are.

Ville