Re: Request for comment -- a better attribution system

From: Eric S. Raymond (esr@thyrsus.com)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 10:46:48 EST

Alexander Viro <viro@math.psu.edu>:
> Eric, it would save everyone a lot of time if you actually cared to
> pull your head out of your... theoretical constructions and spent
> some efforts figuring out how the things really work.

I've had my nose rubbed in how things really work. That's why I want to
fix the things that are broken about how things really work.

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788 - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/