FW: Linux 2.4.3 Compile Errors - Power Mac

From: Jeff Galloway (jeff.galloway@rundog.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 15:19:54 EST

I sent this report to the people indicated below, whose names I got from the
MAINTAINERS file in the 2.4.3 distribution, but the email address for Mr.
MacKerras is no longer good and Mr. Chastain wrote me back that he is not
following 2.4 issues.

I have not yet heard from Mr. Owens.

Any suggestions on the solution to my problem?

Jeff Galloway
New York
jeff.galloway@rundog.com