skbuff.h

From: nctucis (gis88530@cis.nctu.edu.tw)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 08:48:12 EST

Hi,

I use 2.2.16 kernel.
I found that there is a sk_buff structure in
"/usr/src/linux/include/linux/skbuff.c", and
there is a variable "unsigned in csum;" in
the sk_buff structure.

I want to know this checksum check what information.
Could you give me a hand, please?

In fact, I found 64byte and 1518byte UDP packet waste different
time to do masquerade(ip_fw_masquerade).
Many books say NAT just modify header fields, so it should no
different between small and big packet size.
I guess the different time due to csum_partial(h.raw, doff, sum)
in ip_fw_masquerade(). Right? Thanks a lot.
(But I can't find out source code of this function.)

Cheers,
Tom