Re: Linux-2.4.2-ac27 - read on /proc/bus/pci/devices never finishes after rmmod aic7xxx

From: Jeffrey Hundstad (jeffrey.hundstad@mnsu.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 00:31:36 EST

I don't mean to walk on folks but I did make a patch that brings the ac27
version from aic7xxx-6.1.5 to aic7xxx-6.1.8. I've compiled it and inserted it
and removed it without any of the hanging problems I encountered before. But
the tests stopped there, no guarantees from me, I wish I could ;-) Please
ignore this if you get something better. I included Mr. Gibbs changelog (for
the changes from 6.1.5 to 6.1.8 his log is QUITE detailed.)

Thanks to everyone!

--
Jeffrey Hundstad