Re: user space web server accelerator support

From: Zach Brown (zab@zabbo.net)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 14:14:49 EST

> Zach, have you ever noticed such a performance bottleneck in your phhttpd?

yup, this is definitely something you don't want to be doing in the fast
path :)

> Any thoughts?

Sorry I don't remember the start of this thread, but I'll ask anyway;
have you looked at Ingo Molnar's Tux server? Its state of the art unix
serving, implemented in the linux kernel:

http://people.redhat.com/mingo/TUX-patches/

--
 zach