Re: /linuxrc query

From: Amit D Chaudhary (amit@muppetlabs.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 02:07:54 EST

Hi,

Also as a note, what we are doing is keeping our rootfs on flash as a tar.gz and
reading it and mounting it on a ramfs in the /linuxrc before doing a pivot_root.
To summarize, pivot_root has been a life saver as the earlier real_root_dev
might not have been useful in this case.
Not using the ramfs limits for now, will do soon.

Thanks
Amit