initialisation code

From: Manoj Sontakke (manojs@sasken.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 11:30:51 EST

Hi
        I am trying to implement some QoS in kernel(in the IP
layer....similar to TC..... BTW TC works in the data-link layer). I am
dequeuing the packets from the IP queue when the function ip_forward is
called. After processing them, I am reinserting them back to the IP queue.
        I have a initlisation function (just like pktsched_init in
TC). Can anyone tell me, where in the kernel boot sequence should I make a
call to my initialisation function.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Manoj