Re: About DC-315U scsi driver

From: 陳王展 (cwz@aic.ee.ndhu.edu.tw)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 20:28:45 EST

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:30:49 +0100 (CET)
Pierre Etchemaite <petchema@concept-micro.com> wrote:

> FYI, burning CDRs with this adapter seldom work under Windows too, Tekram
> adapters are usually fine, but those DC-315* & DC-395* really look like chip
> stuff...
>
> BR,
> Pierre.

  I never have errors under MS-windows with VIA bridge chip. It's a problem
for me,when I start to use kernel 2.4.x. The timing between the new SCSI
layer and the Hardware of DC-315 has some mismatch.(I guess it)

  Maybe at sometimes,I would not like waiting a specific driver for it.
What's the best choice of SCSI card which support won't have errors and
the linux kernel won't give up supporting it???

Best Regards,cwz