Re: sysrq.txt

From: Tom Rini (trini@kernel.crashing.org)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 11:15:59 EST

On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 11:39:55PM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > I've found that the Sysrq Keys on Apple Computers
> > are 'Keypad+-F13-<command key>', maybe it would
> > be a good idea to include that in Documentation/sysrq.txt.
> >
> > The Patch:
>
> This patch is reversed, but otherwise looks okay. Generate
> non-reversed one and mail it to linus, possibly saying I agree.

Speaking of reversed, there's a slightly "nicer" one in 2.2.18+:
On PowerPC - You press 'ALT-Print Screen-<command key>'.

(And yes, all the apple keyboards I've seen w/ F13 have Print Screen
right below it). Tho I'm also rather sure this didn't get into
Linus' tree until after the 2.3 split..

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/