Re: [OT] how to catch HW fault

From: kees (kees@schoen.nl)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 15:11:46 EST

Hi,

I tried memtest86 for 24 hours also and that didn't gave a clue. When bad
ram was really involved I'd expected to find things like:
failing fsck's, failing kernel compiles and such. But none of them
the system runs perfect if it doesn't freeze(lockup).

So yes, only the CPU's and the mobo are at question. What I was looking
for was a tool like memtest86 but now for motherboards.....

regards

Kees