Mounting ISO via Loop Devices

From: Brent D. Norris (brent@biglinux.tccw.wku.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 12:17:23 EST

On my redhat 7.1 machine I have been using the 2.4.0 redhat kernel and
mounting ISO's to loop devices and it worked fine. I upgraded to a 2.4.2
kernel and now none of the ISO's will mount. They all hang when the
command is run. Are there any other known occurences of this?

I am not on the list so if there some issue that you would like to tell me
or if you need more information please write me back directly.

Brent Norris

System Admin - WKU-Center for BioDiversity (4)
                WKU-Linux (3)
                Best Mechanical (3)