2.2.19pre13 problems.

From: Jonathan McDowell (noodles@earth.li)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 05:59:55 EST

[Note I don't read l-k, so you'll need to CC me if you want me to
provide more info.]

Hi.

I've been having problems with 2.2.19pre13 with the ext2 compression
patch applied. I'd be inclined to say it's hardware problems or the ext2
compression patch, but I'd been running 2.2.17pre14 in the same
configuration on the same machine with about 200 days uptime and then
the sysctl bug was found and so I upgraded and since then I haven't had
more than about 10 days of uptime at once. I've upgraded to 2.2.19pre17
since last night, so I'll see if that proves any better.

J.

--
Web [                 Beware of exploding fridges.                 ]
site: http:// [                                          ]       Made by