Linux installation problem

From: mshiju@in.ibm.com
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 04:19:22 EST

Hi all,
           I am trying to install Linux (redhat-7) on a ps/2 server-9595
machine (mca ). I am booting from a floppy disk and using a custom build
2.4.1 kernel image since there are problems booting the machine using the
installation image on redhat CD and also it is not CD bootable. The
problem is that after booting it asks for redhat CDROM and when I insert
the redhat CDROM it gives a message "I could not find a redhat linux CDROM
in any of your CDROM drives ". The CD drive is a SCSI device and I have
enabled SCSI cdrom in kernel compilation . Can any one help me .

Thanks & Regards
Shiju