Re: nvidia fb 0.9.0

From: Lucca (sdlucca@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 03:38:17 EST

I saw earlier posts about this, but never heard any resolution...

Upgrading to a 2.4.2 kernel, my Riva128 based video card behaves strangely
in X; certain colors are dark. The thing that confuses me is that not All
colors are dark; just some of them. Redrawing parts of the screen changes
luminosity in those areas. e.g. in windowmaker, some menus are dark, some
are normal. A background set by xv is normal, but wmsetbg is dark, etc.

Is this a known problem? Are there work-arounds?

Matt Backes
sdlucca@mindspring.com