Re: opl3sa not detected anymore

From: Chris Funderburg (chris@Funderburg.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 19:25:28 EST

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Scott Murray wrote:

Thanks!

The isapnp=0 fixed it. I don't actually have an isapnp.conf file.

On my next compile I'll just disable the ISA Pnp driver.
I don't actually need it, but it's something that I've never bothered to
turn off. :)

CF

--
... Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer,
my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.  Any