Re: LARGE bug with 2.4.1ac10 and loop filesystem

From: Sean (crisper@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 19:02:05 EST

All,

I just compiled 2.4.1-ac10 with the loop-3 patch from adoeb and it seems to fix
the loopback problems. This is for someone NOT using the encrypted FS since I
did not test this.

If anyone has a better way to make sure everything is working correctly other
than using mkinitrd to test if the loopback works then please let me know.

Thanks for the fix,

Sean