Re: lkml subject line

From: Timur Tabi (ttabi@interactivesi.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 13:58:02 EST

** Reply to message from "Mohammad A. Haque" <mhaque@haque.net> on Mon, 12 Feb
2001 13:45:42 -0500 (EST)

> Is there a mail reader nowadays that doesn't let you do some sort of
> filtering?

Yes, and most of them are for Linux. Just go to Freshmeat and browse through
the email client section. You'll see lots of in-development email clients, and
most of them have "filtering" on the to-do list.

In fact, I was unable to find an full-featured GUI email client for Linux, so
I'm using Polarbar, which is an all-Java client.

--
Timur Tabi - ttabi@interactivesi.com
Interactive Silicon - http://www.interactivesi.com