Re: [OT] Re: 2.4.x, drm, g400 and pci_set_master

From: Alan Olsen (alan@clueserver.org)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 13:02:28 EST

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, David Woodhouse wrote:

> alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk said:
> > If open source people knew how it worked they might do horrible evil
> > things like TV-out with the macrovision turned off. Thats basically
> > the root of all this - yet again its the US movie industry
>
> Er... have you tried recording from the G400 TV out with matroxfb?
>
> Try it. You might like it.

Just because something is pointless does not mean that they are not going
to attempt to ram it down out throats.

But I could rant on that all day...

alan@ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."