any razer boomslang users with 2.4.1?

From: David S. Miller (davem@redhat.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 20:50:46 EST

I ask because I note that mine isn't working with the USB-->PS/2
adapter and the PSMOUSE driver in 2.4.x, but 2.2.x works fine.

Basically, the mouse gives random events to the kernel when
moved. At the very least, they do not match up with where I actually
move the mouse.

This is on an Athlon-950 system. If anyone else sees this or
can try it out themselves, please let me and the list know.

There is a workaround, after bootup, pull the mouse out then plug it
back in. Wheee... this seems to work until I figure out what really
is causing the problems.

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@redhat.com