RE: 2.4.1 -- Unresolved symbols in radio-miropcm20.o

From: Ruurd A. Reitsma (R.A.Reitsma@wbmt.tudelft.nl)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 11:22:32 EST

They are being exported, otherwise miropcm20.o won't work, would it? I've
just been too lazy to change the Config.in properly. It is however mentioned
in the radio-miropcm20 helpfile.

>fixing for these files, it is possible to select combinations of aci
>and miropcm20 that will fail to link (miropcm20 built in, aci not
>selected or selected as a module) or fail to load (miropcm20 selected
>as a module, aci not selected).

appearently Robert Siemer's patch didn't make it to the actual kernel. He
did change the config.in and made some changes to aci.c to support his
version of the firmware. He'll probably be happy to maintain the driver
since I threw out the pmc20 card.

--Ruurd