Re: Linux Post codes during runtime, possibly OT

From: Matthew Dharm (mdharm-kernel@one-eyed-alien.net)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 17:41:52 EST

Isn't that always the way in the Open Source world? :)

Seriously, tho... does anyone have some list of who is using what ports?
At least, in general?

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net

P: How about "Web Designer"? DP: I'd like a name that people won't laugh at. -- Pitr and Dust Puppy User Friendly, 12/6/1997