Re: Sound (emu10k1) broken in 2.2.18

From: Simon Lodal (simonl@mirrormind.com)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 08:00:03 EST

> - Do you have emu10k1 compiled in, or as a module?
> - Does your SBLive appear to have been detected? (Check 'dmesg')
> - If emu10k1 is a module, is the module loaded? Does it seem to detect
> your SBLive when loaded? (Again check 'dmesg')

On my machine emu10k1 works as a module, but not at all when compiled
in. When I had it compiled in I didn't notice if the card was detected.
It surely worked as compiled in with 2.2.17, but not with 2.2.18.

Too, the bass and treble controls seem to have vanished in 2.2.18, they
do not show up in any mixer apps anymore.

Simon