Re:test11-pre1 - Parport/IMM/Zip Oops fixed

From: James M (dart@windeath.2y.net)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 17:33:54 EST

   My previously reported Parport/Zip Oops seems to have gone away. I
suspect the SMP race fixs were the culprit...thank you.
   However my parport is still misdetected as SPP by the IMM driver when
it is actually set to EPP. This is an Epox/SMP Xeon (400 mhz), EP-GXB-M
with an Award Bios and Winbond Super I/O Multi controller.

   Now if we could just do something about those 10 fps in quake that I
lost since 2.3.4x....;=)

James M.
aka "Dart"